Hi, I’m Kasey Davenport, a girl who is following her dream to live a life surrounded by all things related to weddings. After discovering that South Florida was missing a youthful, unique, and original point of view on wedding styling, planning and coordination, I pursued my passion and started Kasey D Weddings.
Here’s a little something about me:
1. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
2. I find inspiration in art, music, fashion, architecture and everyday life (my mom is an artist and she has her own art gallery where I slaved as a kid. Hmmm, child labor…just kidding mom).
3. I’m originally from a small town in northern Michigan (the tip of the mitt).
4. While attending the University of Colorado, where I received my degree in Marketing, I started in the industry as a Catering Manager at one of the top catering companies in Colorado, A Spice of Life
5. I moved to the Sunshine State to be with the love of my life.
6. I had the privilege of being the Event Design and Production Assistant for Xquisite Events
7. I was a “snowbird” for a summer and moved to Bar Harbor, Maine to plan and coordinate over 30 weddings for Bar Harbor Resorts at the Bar Harbor Club
and Bar Harbor Regency
8. I’m a hopeless romantic and get teary eyed as every bride walks down the aisle.
9. I’m addicted to all things pretty that make your heart melt (personal touches and mini cupcakes, mmmm).
10. I love to meet people and I can’t wait to meet you!